James Hardie Siding
James Hardie provides innovative siding products that increase the beauty, value, safety and durability of your home. Enjoy the low maintenance that comes with baked-on color, and feel safe knowing that our siding products are ultra weather resistant to just about anything Mother Nature can throw at them.
Value of James Hardie® Siding Products with ColorPlus® Technology
Before you decide what type of siding material is right for your home, take a look at the value you’ll get with James Hardie® siding products with ColorPlus® technology:
- A longer paint cycle that can help save you up to $5,000 (on average) over 15 years*
- The #1 return on investment and superior siding value for remodeling projects, (Remodeling Magazine’s annual “Cost vs. Value Report,” 2008)
- Lower homeowner insurance premiums (14% lower on average) compared to vinyl siding**
- No need to hire – and pay for – an additional on-site painting contractor
- Up to a 30-year limited transferrable product warranty, as well as a 15-year finish warranty covering both paint and labor***
- No waiting for optimal weather conditions to finish and start enjoying your James Hardie-sided home
*Actual cost savings may vary. Based on average repainting cost of a 3,000 sq. ft. home.
**Actual cost savings may vary. Based on average insurance costs of $1,900 a year.
*** Please see warranty.
Hammer and Nail Exteriors proudly installs James Hardie® Siding products in Washington, DC, Baltimore, Maryland and Northern Virginia. Call today to schedule a free in-home consultation or visit our Rockville showroom to learn more about James Hardie® siding products for your home.