James Hardie Siding
James Hardie provides innovative siding products that increase the beauty, value, safety, and durability of your home. Enjoy the low maintenance that comes with baked-on color, and feel safe knowing that our siding products are ultra weather resistant to just about anything Mother Nature can throw at them.
Schedule a consultation for your James Hardie siding replacement in the MD, VA, or DC area by filling out the contact form at the bottom of the page or calling (301) 926-3043.
Value of James Hardie® Siding Products with ColorPlus® Technology
Before you decide what type of siding material is right for your home, take a look at the value you’ll get with James Hardie® siding products with ColorPlus® technology:
- A longer paint cycle that can help save you up to $5,000 (on average) over 15 years*
- The #1 return on investment and superior siding value for remodeling projects, (Remodeling Magazine’s annual “Cost vs. Value Report,” 2008)
- Lower homeowner insurance premiums (14% lower on average) compared to vinyl siding**
- No need to hire – and pay for – an additional on-site painting contractor
- Up to a 30-year limited transferrable product warranty, as well as a 15-year finish warranty covering both paint and labor***
- No waiting for optimal weather conditions to finish and start enjoying your James Hardie-sided home
*Actual cost savings may vary. Based on average repainting cost of a 3,000 sq. ft. home.
**Actual cost savings may vary. Based on average insurance costs of $1,900 a year.
*** Please see warranty.
When Is It Time for a Siding Replacement?
How can you tell when it’s time for a siding replacement? There are a couple things to look for, including:
- Warped, cracked, or damaged siding
- Missing siding (this could happen during a storm or other natural disaster)
- Aging or outdated siding
- And more
Learn more about installing James Hardie siding for your home by contacting the experts at Hammer and Nail Exteriors.
Call Hammer and Nail Exteriors for James Hardie Siding
Hammer and Nail Exteriors proudly installs James Hardie® siding products in Washington, DC, Maryland, and Northern Virginia. Call today to schedule a free in-home consultation or visit our Rockville showroom to learn more about James Hardie® siding products for your home.
Contact us online or by phone at (301) 926-3043 to schedule your consultation!
At Hammer and Nail Exteriors, we’re dedicated to providing you with the best window products to suit any budget. Our window and door company is proud to install and replace the following window brands: